Results from 12th June 2024

 Firstly I must apologise that I had not included the results from 15 May in the Stableford Averages. I was in Portugal at the time,  my only excuse. I have now corrected this and you will note that it has had some effect on the Leaderboards.

Winner: Jim Morrison, a fine 42 points and £21. Jim's first dibs of the year. 4 shot cut.
Second: Dom Johnson, 40 points and £11. Dom's first individual placing this year.

Third: PBI, 39 points and £7. Hello, what's that ? Not a kite. It's an Eagle on the 6th hole Index #1. A driver and a 5 wood out of the semi with the previous group still on the green ! A 2 for 6 Stableford points. I believe 6 points on a single hole to be a Swindle record. Well done Pete Ibbetson. Don't do it again.






Front 9: The Bryn meister, 21 points, £5

Back 9: The Wine meister,  DR, 23 points £5. What a back 9 !

No Knock-out results to report this week but 3 games coming up next Wednesday.